Ari Kondattam / Boiled Rice fryums … Back when I was in Kerala , I got to learn many traditional recepies from my MIL.. and this is one such recepie. It’s prepared using boiled white rice, which is churned with some spices , rolled out and sun dried. These can be stored in air tight container for months and take some and fry whenever needed.
Checkout the recepie below 👇
- Boiled white rice: 3 cups
- Red Chilli Powder: 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder: 1/2 tsp
- Asoefitida powder: 1/2 tsp
- Black sesame seeds: 1 n 1/2 tbsp
- Salt: 1 tsp
- In a bowl mix together all the ingredients to form a semi soft dough.
- Keep it covered for 10 mins.
- Fill the dough partly in Sevanazhi ( Idiyappam maker). Squeeze it out into small spiral form on butter paper or clean cloth.
- Sun dry this for a day or two till the spirals become crisp and crunchy.
- Store this in air tight container, fry in oil whenever required.
4 thoughts on “Ari Kondattam / Boiled Rice Fryums”
I really like examining and I believe this website got some truly utilitarian stuff on it! .
Thankyou soo much 🙂
Awesome blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog jump out. Please let me know where you got your design. Kudos
Hey, thankyou soo much for that. I got this theme while I purchased the business
Plan for my blog,you may try that too.
You must log in to post a comment.