FUSION CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS.. A new innovative recepie from my kitchen..So I had this Chicken Drumsticks in stock n I had to cook something for dinner with the same… And I tried blending both North and South Indian flavours and yes it was a success..
Checkout the detailed recepie below 👇
Preparation time: 30 mins
Cooking time: 45 mins
- Chicken drumsticks: 10 pieces
- Onions: 3 finely sliced
- Tomato ketchup: 1 tbsp
- Dry red chillies: 10
- Garlic: 5 to 6 cloves
- Ginger garlic paste: 1 tbsp
- Curry leaves: 2 sprigs
- Turmeric powder: 1/2 tsp
- Cumin powder: 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder: 1 tsp
- Coriander powder: 2 tbsp
- Fennel seeds: 1 tsp
- Chicken Masala: 1 tbsp
- Kasuri methi: 1 tsp
- Yoghurt: 2 tbsp
- Salt: as required
- Vegetable oil: 4 tbsp
- Marinate the chicken drumsticks with turmeric powder, black pepper powder,cumin powder,salt, yoghurt,ginger garlic paste and keep in refrigerator for 30 mins.
- Soak dry red chillies in hot water for 15 mins, grind them along with garlic cloves into fine paste. Keep aside.
- Preheat the oven.Place the marinated drumsticks in a tray lined with baking paper.
- Drizzle some oil on top and fan cook or grill for 30 mins.
- Meanwhile heat oil in a pan, add onions, curry leaves and fennel seeds and salt and saute till onions turn golden brown.
- Add coriander powder and saute till oil separates.
- Add the red chilli paste and 1 cup of hot water and cook for 7 to 8 mins on medium flame.
- Add more hot water if required to adjust the consistency.
- Add the cooked Chicken Drumsticks to the pan and toss well with the gravy.
- Cover and cook for another 5 to 10 mins.
- Finally sprinkle some kasuri methi on top and give it a mix.
LIKE | SHARE | COMMENT if you like the recepie
You must log in to post a comment.