Easy peasy chicken recepie for lazy days 😉😉 BONELESS CHICKEN CURRY 🍗
It’s a simple recepie which anyone can try making at home.. Good to go for bachelor’s .. Super combination with rice n rotis…
Checkout the detailed recepie below 👇
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 30 mins
- Boneless chicken: 1/2 kg
- Onions: 3 large finely sliced
- Curry leaves: 2 sprigs
- Green cardamom: 4 to 5
- Garlic cloves: 1 tbsp sliced
- Ginger: 1 tbsp juliened
- Green chillies: 2 slit
- Fennel seed powder: 1 tbsp
- Coriander powder: 2 tbsp
- Kashmiri chilli powder: 1 n 1/2 tbsp
- Chicken Masala: 2 tsp
- Black pepper powder: 1 tsp
- Salt: as required
- Coconut oil: 4 tbsp
- Heat oil in a wok, add ginger and garlic and toss.
- Add green cardamom and toss for few seconds.
- Add onions, green chillies,curry leaves and salt and saute till onions turn light brown.
- Add fennel seed powder and coriander powder and mix well.
- Then add turmeric powder, kashmiri chilli powder and black pepper powder and mix well and roast till oil separates.
- Add 1 cup hot water and keep stirring the masala.
- Add chicken pieces and mix well with the gravy.
- Add chicken masala and combine well.
- You can add more hot water at this stage if required.
- Cover and cook on high flame for 10 to 15 mins and cook on low flame for 10 mins.
- Chicken curry is done. Enjoy 😊
LIKE | SHARE |COMMENT if you like the Recepie