Hi dears, Here I am back with a innovative recepie using Macaroni. What I usually prepare is either the Indian way or tossing it in white sauce. But lately I came across a recepie by Jack Monroe and I tried it in my own way and it was a success though.
SoI thought of sharing it here. Do try for lunch or dinner and love to see the feedback .
Let’s checkout the detailed recepie below
Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
- Macaroni: 2 cups
- Onion: 1 large sliced
- Garlic: 1 tsp minced
- Red wine: 4 tbsp
- Black pepper: 1 tsp crushed
- Fresh thyme: few
- Salt: as required
- Olive oil: 4 tbsp
- Boil water in a saucepan with some salt and oil.When the water starts boiling, add Macroni and cook for 8 to 10 mins. Cover and set aside.
- Heat a wok, add olive oil.
- Add sliced onions and garlic and toss on medium to high flame.
- Add salt and sauté till onions turn golden brown.
- Now add 2 tbsp of wine and sauté on medium flame for 2 mins. Add remaining 2 tbsp of wine and sauté.
- Add crushed black pepper and cooked macaroni to the wok and toss well.
- Finally add some fresh thyme leaves and serve.