A perfect soup 🥣 for a cold winter night; Hot n sour veg soup. I like to have easy and simple soups like these and it’s very convinient to prepare during busy days.
You can add veggies of your choice for this recepie. Usually cabbage, carrot, French beans, mushrooms n corn goes well in this recepie.
Let’s checkout the detailed recepie below 👇🏻
Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 10 mins
- Veggies: 2cups finely chopped ( assorted veggies)
- Celery: 1 tsp finely chopped
- Ginger: 1 tsp finely chopped
- Garlic: 1 tsp finely chopped
- Soya sauce: 2 tbsp
- Green chillies: 1 finely chopped
- Vinegar: 1 tsp
- Corn flour: 1 tbsp
- Black pepper powder: 1 tsp
- Salt: as required
- Spring onion greens: 1 tbsp finely chopped
- Olive oil: 2 tbsp
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Add ginger, garlic and celery , give it a quick toss.
- Add finely chopped veggies and salt and sauté on medium to high flame till veggies become tender.
- Add soya sauce and mix.
- Mix 1tbsp corn flour in 1/4 cup of warm water and add it to the wok.
- Add 4 cups of hot water, let it come to boil.
- Finally add black pepper powder,green chillies soaked in 1 tsp of vinegar and spring onion greens.
- Simmer for 2 mins on low flame and switch off the flame. It’s ready to be served.