A very simple and quick appetizer for lunch, dinner or any parties. The chicken is marinated and battered to deep fry. The fried chicken is then tossed with veggies and sauces.
Checkout the detailed recepie below 👇🏻
Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- Boneless chicken: 250 g chopped
- Green capsicum: 1 sliced
- Onion: 1 large sliced
- Ginger garlic paste: 1 tsp
- Plain flour: 3 tbsp
- Green chillies: 2 chopped
- Kashmiri chilli powder: 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder: 1/4 tsp
- Salt: as required
- Garlic: 4 to 5 cloves
- Curry leaves: few sprigs
- Soya sauce: 1 tbsp
- Tomato sauce: 1 tbsp
- Coconut oil: for frying + sauteeing
- Marinate chicken pieces with Kashmiri chilli powder, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste and salt for 15 mins.
- After 15 mins, add plain flour to the marinated chicken, sprinkle some water and mix well.
- Heat oil for deep frying.
- Drop the marinated chicken pieces , deep fry till golden brown, drain and set aside.
- In the same oil add curry leaves and garlic cloves and fry till golden and crisp, drain and set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok, add onions and green chillies with some salt. Sauté till golden brown.
- Add capsicum and toss on medium to high flame for 2 to 3 mins.
- Add soya sauce and tomato sauce and mix.
- Finally toss in the fried chicken, garlic and curry leaves and mix well.