Udon Noodles is a thick wheat flour noodles very commonly used in Japanese cuisine. It is usually used in Noodle soup preparations.
I have tried a innovative recepie with the udon noodles. Pork chops are seered with spices and sauteed with veggies and tossed with udon noodles to make a perfect meal.
Lets checkout the detailed recepie below 👇
Preparation time : 10 mins
Cooking time : 20 mins
- Udon Noodles: 2 packets
- Pork chops : 200 g
- Garlic : 1 tsp finely chopped
- Ginger : 1 tsp juliened
- Cabbage : 1 cup chopped
- Leeks : 1 cup chopped
- Carrots : 1 juliened
- Brocolli : 1 cup
- Soya sauce : 1 tbsp
- Vinegar : 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder: 1 tsp
- Salt: as required
- Vegetable oil: 2 tbsp
- Sesame oil: 1 tbsp
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan. Add the pork chops with ginger, garlic,salt black pepper powder and vinegar.
- Seer it on medium flame. When the pork changes its colour add soya sauce and seer for some more time.
- Add veggies ( leeks, carrots , cabbage, brocolli ) . Saute for 2 to 3 mins. Do not over cook the veggies.
- Finally add the udon noodles, some sesame oil on top and toss gently and its ready to be served.
You must log in to post a comment.