Homechef is back again after a short break. I guess getting too workaholic these days, cant write any blogs these days ,but yeah I do cook and there are many recepies I have kept in stack to upload. Hopefully will be doing it in the coming days.
So I was too craving to have something spicy and crunchy but not unhealthy. I had some pastry sheets in my freezer and thought of making some crunchy and delicious air fried springroll. And anything with schezwan chutney in it is just yummmm 😍😍😍
Lets checkout the recepie below , do share and comment if you like the recepie. And if you make this at home do share the photo in the comments below .
Preparation time : 15 mins
Cooking time : 20 mins
Serves: 10 nos.
- Springroll sheets : 10 nos
- Onion: 1 finely sliced
- Cabbage: 2 cups sliced
- Carrots: 2 grated
- Capsicum : 1 sliced
- Garlic: 1 tbsp finely chopped
- Spring onion greens: 2 tbsp
- Salt: as required
- Black pepper powder: 1 tsp
- Green chilli sauce: 1 tbsp
- Schezwan sauce: 2 tbsp
- Soya sauce: 1 tbsp
- Oil: 1 tbsp ( airfrying) / as required if deep frying
- Keep the spring roll sheets ready , take it out of freezer 20 mins before preparation.
- Heat a pan, add garlic and toss.
- Add onions , spring oniom greens . Saute till onions turn soft.
- Add carrots and capsicum and toss on medium to high flame for 3 to 4 mins.
- Add cabbage and saute for another 2 mins.
- Add salt and black pepper powder and mix well.
- Add all the sauces and mix well.
- Saute for another 2 mins and switch off the flame.
- Let it cool for 5 mins.
- For stuffing, lay a spring roll sheet on a flatter surface.
- Place 1 to 2 tbsp of filling , roll it cylindrically and seal from sides.
- Repeat the same . You can brush oil near the edges to prevent it from opening up .
- If airfrying, preheat the airfryer for 10 mins. Place the springrolls in the basket and airfry it for 10 mins.
- If deep frying, heat oil , oil should be medium to high hot when dropping the springrolls.
- Serve with tomato sauce or ketchup.