This Scramble is a very quick, delicious and handy recipe for any day. You can have it as an accompaniment with any breads or rice.
The mushrooms and baby spinach are tossed with some spices and the finally scrambled with the whisked egg mix.Try this healthy and delicious recipe and do share your feedback.
Let’s checkout the detailed recipe below.
Preparation time:10 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- Mushrooms: 2 cups chopped
- Onion: 1 finely chopped
- Baby spinach: 1 cup chopped
- Green chillies: 1 finely chopped
- Ginger: 1tsp finely chopped
- Garlic: 1tsp finely sliced
- Curry leaves: few chopped
- Turmeric powder: 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper powder: 1tsp
- Red chilli flakes: 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala powder: 1/4 tsp
- Vegetable oil: 2tbsp
- Salt: to taste
- Heat a skillet, add oil. Add garlic,ginger,green chillies ,curry leavesand red chilli flakes. Give it a quick toss.
- Add onions and sauté for 2 mins. Now add the mushrooms and toss on high flame till they start to shrink in size.
- Add baby spinach and toss and add turmeric powder, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Whisk the eggs, make a well in the centre of the skillet, pour the egg mix,do not stir for a minute or so, scramble the eggs and mix with the mushrooms and spices.
- Toss for 2 to 3 mins, finally sprinkle garam masala powder and mix. Serve hot and enjoy.