In Mumbai and Pune, sev puri is strongly associated with street food, but is also served at upscale locations.This is a very easy to make homemade sevpuri recepie.
Preparation time: 10 mins
- Flat / round puris: 6 (I made one plate with this)
- Onion: 1 finely chopped
- Tomatoes: 1 finely chopped
- Potato: boiled and smashed 1/2 cup
- Nylon shev: 1 cup
- Meetha chutney: 1/4cup
- Teekha chutney: 1/4 cup
- Black salt: 1/2 tsp
- Chaat masala: 1/2 tsp
- Coriander leaves : few chopped
- Boil and samsh potatoes and mix salt and keep aside.
- Arrange pooris in a plate.
- Add potatoes, onion and tomatoes in all the puris.
- Now add meetha and teekha chutney in all the puris.
- Top it with generous amount of nylon shev and garnish with coriander leaves.
- You may also add masala chana dal , peanuts and pom pearls for garnishing.
- Serve immedieately.