CHILLI GOBI… Being a Indochinese food lover I just love cooking and eating foods like these always… So when he wanted me to make Gobi chilli , which is his favourite as well I just made it for him for dinner…
This is my way of making Chilli Gobi..
Checkout the recepie below 👇
Preparation time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 30 mins
- Cauliflower: 1 medium size
- Capsicum: 2 cups ( I used red and yellow)
- Onions: 2 cubed
- Garlic: 1 tbsp finely chopped
- Celery: 2 tbsp finely chopped
- Salt: as required
- Black pepper powder: 1 tsp
- Sugar: 1 tsp
- White sesame seeds: 1 tsp
- Soya sauce: 2 tbsp
- Green Chilli Sauce: 2 tbsp
- Sweet Chilli Sauce: 1 tbsp
- Corn flour: 1 tbsp
- Milk: 2 tbsp
- Spring onion greens: 2 tbsp finely chopped
- Oil: 1 cup
- Plain flour: 1 cup
- Corn flour: 3 tbsp
- Ginger garlic paste: 1 tbsp
- Salt: 1 tsp
- Soya sauce: 1 tbsp
- Separate the cauliflower florets,wash and clean well.
- Boil the florets with little salt,2 tbsp milk and enough water.
- Drain and keep aside. Do not overcook the florets.
- For Marination, prepare thick batter with Plain flour,corn flour,salt, ginger garlic paste and Soya sauce. Keep it for 10 mins.
- Heat oil for deep frying, fry all the florets till they turn golden brown. Drain and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a wok, when the oil is hot enough add garlic,celery and cubed onions and toss well for 2 mins.
- Add cubed capsicums and toss till they become crisp and tender.
- Add black pepper powder,salt and sugar and mix well.
- Add all the sauces and give it a mix.
- Add a cup of water and mix well.
- Dissolve 1 tbsp corn flour in a cup of water and add it to the wok.
- Let it boil on low flame . Add the fried florets and mix well.
- Cover and cook for 2 mins.
- Sprinkle spring onion greens and give it a final mix. Also sprinkle some white sesame seeds.
LIKE |SHARE| COMMENT if you like the recepie